BENEFITS OF FLOATING
- Increases Blood Circulation
- Increases Healing Abilities
- Lowers Pain In The Body
- Improves The Immune System
- Improves Sleep Patterns
- Use In Athletic Training
- Reduces Lactic Acid Buildup
- Decreases Stress
- Increases Creativity
- Lowers Anxiety
- Alleviates Depression
- Meditation & Relaxation
- PTSD Treatment
- Traumatic Brain Injury Treatment
Many floaters report significant reduction of chronic pain, such as: neck and back, spinal alignment issues, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, and other degenerative diseases. The epsom salts within the tank also act as a natural muscle relaxer, which helps in the reduction of lactic acid build-up.
Need to De-Stress?
In the floatation environment, without the hustle and bustle of the world imposing itself, people experience a profound calmness of mind. This respite from the world allows for stress management, and offers the psychological benefits of a feeling of inner peace and stillness.
Sleep Disorder or Insomnia?
Floating is often used as an aid to those with insomnia or other sleep disorders by allowing the brain to enter a natural calm-down period, aiding those who have trouble entering this period naturally. Floating can even be used to alleviate feelings of “jet-lag” caused by changes in time zones or even reset sleep schedules.
BENEFITS OF INFRARED SAUNA
Infrared rays are the healthiest, penetrate into your skin deeply and they dissolve harmful substances accumulated in your body.
- Detoxification of heavy metals, pollutants, pesticides, food additives, and other environmental toxins
- Increase energy levels
- Builds the heart muscle and improves cardiovascular performance
- Lowers blood pressure and improves circulation
- Improves skin tone, cleanliness, and appearance
- Increases metabolism
- Improves your flexibility
- Relieves aches and pains from Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, and other muscular joint ailments
- Speeds post-workout recovery
- Sinus and respiratory system improvement
- Raises the body’s white blood cell count (the immune system)
Visit us at 104 Kelly Dr. Suite D, Victoria, TX 77904